Just another month, really, which has flown by. There've been some warm harbingers of spring and some icy, damp reminders of winter. Paid work has been fine, although I seem to have lost control of keeping my podcast pipeline flowing. A bit more deliberately active. Covid-19 had no impact on the month, although I have had to cancel one brief trip in March.
Highlights of the month:
- A terrific chilli party featuring my own home-grown and dried ancho peppers
- Submitted my paper for the Dublin Gastronomy Festival
- Two days in Naples, with Norma at the Teatro San Carlo
- Joined Lyceum.fm, which may yet prove to be an error of judgement
- Got Bise working for useful site visitor stats
Weight down a bit, sleep up a bit,
- Walking with sticks: 3
- Reading: 21
- Steps (avge): 9841 (down slightly)
- Podcasts: 37
- 7-minutes: 6
- Walking with sticks: 0
- Reading: 20
- Steps (avge): 10121 (up quite a bit)
- Podcasts: 44 (Serious catching up)
- 7-minutes: 0
Chugging along nicely, after taking it easy in January. The drop in Admin and ETP reflects a bit more paid work, which is also nice.
Hours logged per month
Percent of logged hours: 2020
- Eat This Podcast
As promised last month, I have relegated previous years to an archive page.
Only four new posts in January, one of which was a bit of a cheat because it mainly drew attention to some of the six (pathetic) older posts I brought in. They were:
- Well I'll be blowed
- Scenes from Roman Life 19
- iPhone App madness
- Gurt big confusion
- Gene flow ... Again
None, really, except for this strange inability to fill the podcast pipeline. I ought to update Grav too.
I've got a lot to do this month.
Here's the table
Click the triangle to see or hide the table
|Month||Total||Daily||Admin %||ETP %||Other %|