Back to working for money a bit this month, although on a slightly reduced scale. Back to editing podcasts again too, which is greatly satisfying. Back to my regular HIIT schedule. And, completing the Yankee, back to baking bread in bulk.
Highlights of the month:
- On the terrace, potted on two apple seedlings
- Deep cleaned this keyboard
- Reached another geohash on foot
- Returned to Scrivener for a new job; I'm sure I could use it better
- First and last visit to Lago di Martiganano
- Wonderful visit from a very dear friend of very long standing
- Final documentation on Italian txes submitted
- Garlic noodles!
- Started work on structured keywords for photos
Nothing outstanding to report. Generally back in the general flow of things.
- Walking with sticks: 0
- Reading: 11
- Steps (avge): 9968
- Podcasts: 38 (33 of them logged.)
- In bed/asleep 8:15/7:02
- 7 Minutes: 11
- Weight (avge): 86.3
- Naps 6
- Walking with sticks: 0
- Reading: 23
- Steps (avge): 8907
- Podcasts: 27 (23 of them logged.)
- In bed/asleep 7:57/6:59 (So stable)
- 7 Minutes: 0
- Weight (avge): 86.6 (Not many measurements)
- Naps 22
Trouble getting to grips with a piece of writing where the raw material really did not allow me to live up to the brief I was given. That made me very tentative about finishing, as I kept searching for more solid information. In the end I just had to deliver, with an explanation, and the client agreed that it had been almost impossible. No feedback yet, but I am more optimistic now. And the remaining pieces should be more solid.
Good work too on the podcasting for others front, the hosts being keen, disciplined and committed. Satisfied.
Built a few more automations and shortcuts that are slowly burning their way into my brain.
Hours logged per month
Percent of logged hours: 2021
Previous years are on an archive page.
The day-by-day updating continues to be a source of pleasure and enlightenment. I started keeping track, and this month added 95 old posts, which includes a few so that internal links in those posts are not broken. I also started to ensure that they were being captured by the Wayback Machine. Overall, it takes on average about an hour a day, time well spent.
Eight new posts, too.
I have not been able to carve out time to do what I tell The Main Squeeze is “playing with the computer” and that distresses me.
Life is good.
Here's the table
Click the triangle to see or hide the table
|Month||Total||Daily||Admin %||ETP %||Other %|