The seasons changed, with a vengeance. We just emerged from a week of cold, torrential rain. I got soaked at least three times, two of them standing obediently in a socially distanced line outside the post office. And one of those was to send my passport off for renewal. At this point, it is a toss-up whether Covid delays my ability to travel until after the new passport returns or whether Covid delays the return of my passport so that I am not able to travel when I would like to. Hey ho.
Highlights of the month:
- Finished a big piece of work
- Replaced the new activity monitor after less than a month
- Spent a glorious 10 days house- and cat-sitting in the deep countryside
- Got the car back with an entirely new set of traction batteries
- Noticed some astonishing sunsets and wondered whether it might be the fires half a world away
- Podcasts resumed, with a bump in stats
- Started migration from Aperture to Photo Mechanic
Steps down a bit, sleep up a bit, weight down.
The new, new activity monitor is even more different. More in due course.
- Walking with sticks: 0
- Reading: 14
- Steps (avge): 8286 (but 10 days with barely a walk)
- Podcasts: 36 (But only 28 logged; no investigation yet)
- In bed/asleep 8:31/7:46
- 7 Minutes: 9 days and 27 cycles (plus push-up-and-rotation now on the floor)
- Walking with sticks 6
- Reading: 11 (One non-fiction and magazines)
- Steps (avge): 8320
- Podcasts: 43 (But only 30 logged; I do wonder why, and whether I should investigate)
- In bed/asleep 8:17/7:35
- 7 Minutes: 13 days and 39 cycles
Nothing but good things to say about formally adopting an Eat the Frog approach to getting things done. It has really helped. ETP is up this month, unsurprisingly.
Hours logged per month
Percent of logged hours: 2020
- Eat This Podcast
Previous years are on an archive page.
Five new posts, no old ones brought in.
Resume work on Micropub for Grav? Still.
Sort of resolved to do more active marketing of the podcast, though I hate doing it, which is probably why I have resolved many times before and failed to follow through. This time might be different.
Here's the table
Click the triangle to see or hide the table
|Month||Total||Daily||Admin %||ETP %||Other %|