Not a huge amount to report this month, mostly because we were on holiday for a little more than two weeks, and a glorious holiday it was too. We are very fortunate not to be in either of our home countries, so were able to enjoy travelling, for one thing, and great places to travel to, for another. And I promised myself I wouldn’t bang on about the tragic landscape of dead olive trees in Puglia, so I won’t.
Highlights of the month:
- The holiday, obvs., …
- … although the new car played up. It is a hybrid, and the hybrid system stopped working. Fixed, twice, but I am none the wiser.
- Failure of cron jobs on the main machine, and no way to recreate them on the laptop. Manual till it hurts.
- Read All The Light We Cannot See, which was divine.
- Visit to Scarascia Cactus; ditto.
- All the plants survived, with a few slightly scathed.
- Bits of work completed.
- Cracked PESOS from Instagram to WithKnown (see below)
Steps down a bit, sleep down a bit, weight down a bit.
- Walking with sticks 0
- Reading: 13
- Steps (avge): 8349 (down a bit)
- Podcasts: 27 (If I don’t walk, I don’t listen.)
- 7 Minutes: 4 days and 6 cycles (Not on holiday, and not easy getting back into it.)
- Walking with sticks 0
- Reading: 7 (Mostly magazines; could not select a novel)
- Steps (avge): 8874 (up a lot)
- Podcasts: 43.
- 7 Minutes: 13 days and 39 cycles (Not doing the single cycles between times any more)
Mostly a question of tending to minor things while away, and then a couple of decent jobs after our return.
Hours logged per month
Percent of logged hours: 2020
- Eat This Podcast
Previous years are on an archive page.
Four new posts, no old ones brought in.
PESOS from Instagram to WithKnown wasn’t even a goal at the start of the month. Then I learned about Bibliogram, which offers a straightforward RSS feed of an Instagram profile. That, I thought, could allow me to suck the information out of Instagram and bung it on my own site. After a couple of false starts and a bit of faffing around, I managed to get it working.
Noone was more surprised than me.
Automate PESOS to Known, probably with
cron and try to ensure that I get some kind of notice when any
cron job fails.
Resume work on Micropub for Grav?
This still remains unlooked at: It would be good to error check the script that pulls in the podcasts I’ve listened to. Why does it occasionally miss an episode when the data clearly show I listened to it?
Here's the table
Click the triangle to see or hide the table
|Month||Total||Daily||Admin %||ETP %||Other %|